• Страница 4 из 5
  • «
  • »
Покер форум » Обо всем, кроме покера » Архив » Любые вопросы
Любые вопросы
Дата: Суббота, 28.02.2009, 13:17Maximus
Даа, турнир за 5 долларов. Переезд сета вальтов - сетом десяток - каре на ривере.
Больше я в этом руме не игрок.
Дата: Суббота, 07.03.2009, 18:46klavka
не открывает стол турнира. Регестрируюсь нормально. В списке есть. Стола нет. Что делать??
Дата: Воскресенье, 08.03.2009, 21:38Stepan
klavka,
Разрешите всплывающие окна (pop-up) в Вашем браузере.
Дата: Среда, 08.04.2009, 19:10yetsi
у меня сайт 2-й день не открывается
вылазит такая дрянь

Website Temporary Unavailable

The backend server is having temporary difficulties, causing the site to not load. Please contact the hosting support then check back later. Thank you for understanding.

Message Automatically Generated by BlockDos.Net

Дата: Среда, 08.04.2009, 22:02Benzema
Я тоже второй день зайти не могу. Правда у меня ничего не пишет. Просто не грузится и все. Час назад загрузился, но жутко тормозил. Сейчас опять не работает.
Дата: Пятница, 10.04.2009, 17:39Vault13
Quote (Benzema)
Я тоже второй день зайти не могу. Правда у меня ничего не пишет. Просто не грузится и все. Час назад загрузился, но жутко тормозил. Сейчас опять не работает.

у них проблемы с сервером)
Дата: Пятница, 10.04.2009, 19:10blotnoi
мож када серв встанет на счету 0 буит?
Дата: Пятница, 10.04.2009, 22:26Xekcep
у меня тоже не грузиться :((((
Дата: Суббота, 11.04.2009, 13:52Benzema
Все нормально. Восстановили.
Дата: Четверг, 16.04.2009, 22:27polyak
добрый вечер ... не могу получить бездепозитный бонус на питбуле... сделал все как показано.. написал админу.. а он мне в ответ "Rob .: I’m sorry, but your account is linked by personal information to other accounts in our system. This is a restriction that disqualifies you for receiving the free no deposit bonus. However, if you would like to play for real money we offer you great deposit bonuses for your first deposit with us.
Roman: Hello. Could you give me nodeposit bonus, please.
Rob .: I’m sorry, but your account is linked by personal information to other accounts in our system. This is a restriction that disqualifies you for receiving the free no deposit bonus
Rob .: Thank you for contacting our Customer Support! Should you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us anytime, we are here 24/7!
Thank you for using Live Chat Customer Support. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window. .............."
о чем это он? помогите пожалуйста
Дата: Пятница, 17.04.2009, 23:27BlindBandito
неделю ждал письма после регестрации и вот что прешло на подверждение не какой сылки не приходило

Welcome to PitbullPoker! My name is Mike and I will be your VIP Host! If you have any questions or comments please let me know, I would be happy to help out anytime! Please allow me introduce two of our bonuses that I would like you to take advantage of today!

Promotional Code: 20FREE
-----------------------------------------------

The moment that you deposit using the code 20FREE on your first deposit you will have $20 instant cash available in your real money account. The only rule is you must earn a minimum of 200 comp points from the time you made the deposit before you can cash out. Valid only on your first deposit!

Promotional Code: 100GET30

The moment that you deposit using the code 100GET30 on your first deposit you will have $30 instant cash available in your real money account. The only rule is you must Deposit $100 or more and also earn a minimum of 200 comp points from the time you made the deposit before you can cash out. Valid only on your first deposit!

Promotional Code: 200NOW

If you do not want any cash out restrictions on a deposit bonus you can take advantage of our 200NOW promotion. This first time deposit bonus will get you 200% up to $750.00. The way to release this pending bonus: Every time you reach 50 points the system will release $5.00, this offer expires 30 days after the bonus was used.

For information about ALL of our deposit and cash out methods please visit our CASHIER System.

If you need any assistant at anytime or you feel that you need a different promotion on your first or next deposit please let me know, you can contact me by e-mail or by our live chat, please ask for MIKE,

Our number one priority here at PitbullPoker is ensuring that you enjoy your experience with us. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available for you around the clock 24/7!

Kind Regard

Дата: Суббота, 18.04.2009, 12:10karatel81
ребята не партесь видел на сайте www.kievpoker.com прикольное придложение,регишся от них на poker4ever делаеш минимальный депозит и участвуеш во фрироле на 1000$ плюс бонус от них плюс дофига акций,и много хороших партнёров :)
Дата: Суббота, 18.04.2009, 12:12karatel81
а на pitbull pokere я лично год и не хрена у них нормального выиграть так и не смог :( :D короче сайт фуфел
Дата: Суббота, 18.04.2009, 12:13karatel81
а на pitbull pokere я лично год и не хрена у них нормального выиграть так и не смог :( :D короче сайт фуфел
Дата: Суббота, 18.04.2009, 12:13karatel81
Покер форум » Обо всем, кроме покера » Архив » Любые вопросы
  • Страница 4 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск:
Сделать бесплатный сайт с uCoz