• Страница 1 из 1
Покер форум » Обо всем, кроме покера » Архив » когда можно стучать в суппорт
когда можно стучать в суппорт
Дата: Среда, 21.07.2010, 10:22rodkin
вообщем за денек прошел все этапы бездепа, пришло письмо
Dear Nikolay,

This is Joanna from the Support Team.

We are in receipt of your email with the attached copy of your ID [File name:S7302519.jpg (1,139.38 Kb);S7302515.jpg (1,255.73 Kb)].

Your account has been updated. You may now contact the online support team in the Poker software and claim your bonus.

Have a good day and good luck!

Best Regards,

Joanna
CD Poker

захожу в сд покер и пиу в поддержку там не отвечают , вчера вечером ночью писал 3.5 часа ждал сеня вот уже час жду=(

Дата: Среда, 21.07.2010, 11:12rodkin
выловил я суппорт
ChatOperator2: Charlize: I apologise for the long wait. We try to attend to all our players the quickest possible time. My name is Charlize from the Online Support Team. I’ll be glad to assist you with your concern now.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Hello, Nikolay.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: What can I do for you?
nikolayrodki: i can get my 50$ bonus?
nikolayrodki: from prs
nikolayrodki: i recive e-mail
nikolayrodki: Dear Nikolay, This is Joanna from the Support Team.We are in receipt of your email with the attached copy of your ID [File name:S7302519.jpg (1,139.38 Kb);S7302515.jpg (1,255.73 Kb)]. Your account has been updated. You may now contact the online sup
nikolayrodki: port team in the Poker software and claim your bonus.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: I see.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Please give me 5 minutes to check your account.
nikolayrodki: ok
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Thank you for waiting.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: CDPoker will no longer be supported soon. You will have to create an account with William Hill Poker to get the bonus.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: For your new William Hill account, register using your existing username (nikolayrodki) and Use promotional code: prstowhp
ChatOperator2: Charlize: You may download the software from this link: poker.williamhill.com
ChatOperator2: Charlize: The procedure is also on this link: http://www.pokerroomschool.com/whpmigration
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Is there anything else that I may help you with?
nikolayrodki: ok i bad know english, if i understend you? i register WH account username nikolayrodki and promo cod prstowhp, after i get my bonus cd poker yes?
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Correct.
nikolayrodki: 1 question
ChatOperator2: Charlize: We will issue the Pokerroomschool bonus in William Hill Poker.
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Yes, what is your question?
nikolayrodki: after i register WH, letter inline support CD poker or not?
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Let me tell you what you need to do to avoid confusion, okay?
ChatOperator2: Charlize: After you register an account with William Hill Poker, please login and click on Online Support to claim your bonus. :)
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Okay, Nikolay?
nikolayrodki: "Let me tell you what you need to do to avoid confusion, okay?" in William Hill Poker yes?
ChatOperator2: Charlize: Yes. :)
nikolayrodki: ok thx, i understend, sorry for my bad english

получился вот такой разговорчик
я так понял мне нужно скачать ВХ покер и бонус дадут туда?
а вот помоему тока 1на проблема я там регился когда прошел викторину и помоему не вписал бонус код...
и вообще мне говорили регаться сразу же на сд покер если я понял правильно
Dear Nikolay rodkin,

Your account is now activated and you 're ready to begin your poker studies.

Before you can start playing and receive your free $50 + $100 bankroll, there are a few simple steps...

1. Download the CD Poker software here.

2. Install the software and login with your personal account details:
Username: ***
Password: ***

3. You'll receive a verification call from our support team to confirm your personal details.
Please note: This may take up to 72 hours - but usually much less.

4. Sign into your poker account with the details emailed to you, contact support by chat to claim your bonus and start playing with real money immediately.

I understand however CDPoker will no longer be supported soon.
я так понял больше сд покер не дает бонусы?

зарегился на ВХ покер поговорил с поддержкой жду порядка 20 мин после последнего мессаджа =(

ChatOperator2: Keira: Hi! This is Keira from Online Support.
closednick: hi
ChatOperator2: Keira: Hello, Nikolay.
ChatOperator2: Keira: What can I do for you?
closednick: can i get free 50$ bonus from prs?
ChatOperator2: Keira: Please give me 5 minutes to check your account.
ChatOperator2: Keira: Thank you for waiting.
ChatOperator2: Keira: Please allow another 5 minutes.
closednick: ok=)
closednick: something does not so?

в итоге у мну попросили еще 5 минут исчезли на пол часа
я так понял играть я буду на ВХ это тоже ай покер, и на сд покер меня переводить не будут

Сообщение отредактировал rodkin - Среда, 21.07.2010, 12:32
Покер форум » Обо всем, кроме покера » Архив » когда можно стучать в суппорт
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Сделать бесплатный сайт с uCoz